Invacare is a leader in the manufacturing, sales, and distribution of a complete package of innovative home and long-term care medical products that make a difference to people’s lives. We are looking for a Coordinator for a new Distribution Scopri di più
Invacare is a leader in the manufacturing, sales, and distribution of a complete package of innovative home and long-term care medical products that make a difference to people’s lives. We are looking for a Coordinator for a new Distribution Center in Strasbourg starting as soon as possible for six month’s ramp up mission. The role is based in Strasbourg, France. Your mission will consist of coordinating, with Invacare Logistics EMEA team and Geodis, the implementation of all key processes required to have a smooth transfer and make sure Geodis can work remotely without a need for daily presence after departure.
Your key responsibilities in this role will be to:
- Coordinate Daily issues on shopfloor with Geodis staff
- Coordinate Invacare team feedback to Geodis for improvement
- Define progress plan with Geodis
- Monitor product audits on shopfloor
- Monitor product packing in Outbound
- Manage claims
- Write relevant instructions for Geodis to be fully autonomous in every process they are responsible for.
- Master’s degree in Logistics
- 5-10 years of experience in 3PL management
- Experience in warehousing processes/environment and in quality/audit processes
- English spoken and written required and preferably German and/or French as well
- MS Office, deep ERP knowledge
- Analytical skills
- Ability to work remotely
During your career, you have demonstrated leadership, pragmatism and the ability to coordinate teams. Your autonomy, your problem-solving capacity, your ability to anticipate and structure your activity, as well as your communication skills, will be important assets to carry out your mission successfully. Please send your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than January 30th, 2023.